Skin is the most important organ of our body which is the only thing prominent and clearly visible. Many patients seek attention from medical aesthetics to improve their skin and appearance. Aesthetics is a field of medicine that focuses on enhancing the cosmetic appeal of people. 醫美 is a branch of care delivery that is committed to assisting patients in having smoother skin and a more appealing appearance.
Aestheticians are taught how to embellish your skin. If they receive extensive training, they can diagnose or treat ailments other than cosmetic services. For specialized therapy, they can point out a problem and refer you to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon, but the medical aesthetician is only there to carry out beauty care operations. These treatments also require a high level of skill, due to the delicate nature and importance of the face skin.
The Retens 醫學美容中心 offers effective and secure services using top-of-the-line and expert technology and offers a full array of treatments to care for the skin and body shape of visitors, continuing the beauty and shaping of the skin texture, contour, and ideal posture. Retens Medical introduces top-tier, cutting-edge medical devices that adhere to several international standards. It has CE certification from the European Union and FDA approval from the US Food and Drug Administration. With monthly plans, you can focus on your skin requirements.
With the high demand for skin treatment and youthfulness, the demand for 醫學美容 is also increasing. However, most people don’t know when to visit a clinic or the right age to hit the spot.
Here are clear signs that indicate a visit to a medical aesthetic centre –
- Changes in facial bones with age result in sagging skin.
- With age, the collagen and elastin process breakdown resulting in losing suppleness, youthfulness, and elasticity in the skin.
- With facial aging, you can observe fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, dark eye circles, and puffiness in the skin.
- Aging also brings along pigmentation, patches, and dry and itchy skin.
- No matter how many beauty skin products you try, the results are not the same as claimed.
With different types of aesthetic procedures, patients can reduce their aging skin conditions.
Some of the processes are –
- Skin tightening devices.
- Laser treatments
- Skin boosters
With so many options available in the market choosing a medical aesthetic centre is quite a task. You just not only need a clinic, but a fine clinic with experienced doctors, skilled staff, and advanced equipment. Here are a few things to consider when visiting an aesthetic clinic –
- Only go for doctors who have graduated from recognised medical colleges and received a Letter of Credentialing and Privileging (LCP).
- It’s crucial to inspect the medical aesthetic clinic as well. Clinics should pass rigorous inspections by MOH to obtain a licence to practise medicine.
- Always inquire about the doctor’s knowledge before bringing up a problem. While some doctors with surgical training tend to focus more on the skin and their problems, others tend to perform additional less invasive treatments.
- Even though many treatments are widely advertised and usually come with great claims, it is crucial to schedule a full conversation session with a specialist at the clinic.
Medical Aesthetic clinic is right for you if you want to enhance your beauty and get back to your old days without any invasive procedures. Figure out the best clinic and get your treatment today.