If you don’t have a job in the clothing industry, retail, or home organizing, you don’t care about the clothes hangers you use.
We use clothing hangers daily. Therefore we can learn to do it properly. Oddly, most of us don’t give much thought to the kind of hangers we use.
Why, then, is this happening? You may be shocked to find out that the quality of your clothing hangers affects how your garments look and feel. Clothes hangers, in general, are inexpensive and easy to find. Plastic hangers in bulk by wholesale supplier are undervalued mainly because they are so common and inexpensive.
It’s possible that the dollar store’s 12-pack of plastic hangers seems like a steal right now. You presumably realize that the quality won’t be excellent, but you know that clothing hangers aren’t rocket science. And remember all the wire hangers the dry cleaner gave you for free over the years? Why get rid of something if it still works?
However, one should contemplate the following: if the dry cleaner routinely gives away hangers, what quality can they possibly have?
The reality is that there is a disadvantage to utilizing low-quality plastic or metal hangers instead of more durable options like wood.
Consequences of using plastic garment hangers
· Everyone eventually needs to get rid of their collection of plastic garment hangers. Plastic hangers are inexpensive, but they have several drawbacks.
· They were cheap. After all, they’re disposable and weak because their use is limited.
· Aren’t great for preserving garment form, which decreases their durability, and is more likely to cause clothing to slide
Disadvantages of Using Wire Hangers
Some of the same drawbacks as plastic hangers apply to wire hangers, and they also have their specific disadvantage to consider. One drawback is that their malleability shortens the useful life of wire hangers.
Don’t provide the best long-term solution for preserving garment forms since rusting reduces their lifespan and causes potential harm to the garments stored in them. as well as an increased propensity for garments to detach from hangers. As you can see, the convenience and low cost of wire and plastic hangers come at the price of your garments.
For the reasons stated below, wooden coat hangers are the finest choice.
Velvet hangers are an alternative to plastic and wire hangers from wholesale supplier, and they offer a few advantages. However, high-quality wooden hangers are your best bet for hanging garments.
Just consider these reasons why:
· Unlike cheaper materials, they won’t break or stretch, so your clothing will retain its shape and look good for years to come.
· Feature a more robust construction, making it possible to store bulkier goods like coats, jackets, and trousers
· appear better, and have more convenient features than wire and plastic hangers, such as notches to protect straps from slipping off garments.
· Your clothing is safer on the hanger and less prone to become wrinkled.
No, not. Wooden hangers may seem like a good deal compared to the tiny, frail wire hangers you’ve used, but they may break easily. The quality of the wood and the quality of the design are the two most important considerations. It stands to reason that the strength and durability of a clothes hanger will increase if the wood used in its manufacture is of higher hardness. In our opinion, the premium cherry and white wooden hangers sold by Organized Interiors are the finest available